Tuesday, December 18, 2012

How NOT to plow snow!!

I think that the pictures speak for themselves, but for those who weren't paying attention to our previous post I will illuminate.

 We have received somewhere around 12"-15" of snow in the last 4 days. I had plowed off the worst of Thursday evening's dump on the weekend but needed to have another go yesterday after we got another 6 inches. I managed to get 2 passes done but halfway down on the 3rd pass I got a little too close to the right side ditch and managed to put the tractor on its side!!
These pics are the scene of the crime as I left this morning on my way to the office. I won't be able to try and get it out until late tonight or maybe even tomorrow sometime. By then it will be well frozen into the landscape! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment