Friday, May 25, 2012

Picture Updates

The bathroom tiling is now complete! I had James from Century Glass up this morning measuring for the glass wall and door for the new shower. It should be installed by the time Carol gets home. I took a few more pics so you can see the finished tile job. It looks wonderful and the pics don't really do it justice. James commented that he has seen LOTS of showers but never has he seen one with a window and view as cool as ours! Being biased, we agree with him.



I also took a pic of the walk-in closet floor, just because I could. We're anxious now to get the rest of the upstairs finished. The door is still a few weeks away; the vanity should be in by the end of next week and then Leo (granite guy) can measure and make the top. I have to drywall one half of the pocket door rough-in (at least one side must be left open until the door is actually installed so that you can access the adjusters) and replace the piece I removed when wiring up the floor heater control box. Then I have to paint the room with the light blue-gray colour we have chosen. It will look sweet when it's completely finished!
Oh, and here's another hummingbird shot. This time, a male Rufous Hummingbird. We love the irridescent red feathers they have on their head and neck. Very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment